06 January, 2011

Photography as a way of...living (and not losing your mind)

BW_Powerscourt14
Two images taken last year that never got (my) approval to go online. But since the crash (of the hard-drive, not the economy) I reconsidered the amount of what goes up and what not. It's better here than nowhere. I don't care whether they are good artistically or technically, I'm not the belly-button of photography, it's for the peace of mind, mine. It's applicable to others, too. So, take my example. Are you bored? Do you feel there's nothing left to do except complaining, feeling sorry for yourself and wasting your time on social networks? Get out there, breathe as much as possible because you don't know how long it will last. And if you happen' to have a camera, take it with you. Show me what you see. I'll show you mine.
L_Cabinteely01

No comments:

Post a Comment