10 March, 2010

T minus 7 Irish quotes



Saint Patrick was a gentleman
Who through strategy and stealth
Drove all the snakes from Ireland
Here's a drinkee to his health!


But not too many drinkees
Lest we lose ourselves and then...
Forget the good Saint Patrick
And see them snakes again!


- unknown author -









I live in a beautiful town. I don't say this too often and for sure, I don't go out to meet him very often. The spring has finally arrived and I resumed my photo trips. There is one week left to St. Patrick's Day and I have noticed the airport is busy already, not to mention the streets, or pubs. I hope the weather will stay positive. Over the next seven days I will run a daily topic dedicated to the event taken place on the 17th March of every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment