28 March, 2014

The most beautiful car in the world

It's a very strong statement, I mean... Who am I to judge, what am I saying here, do I have the authority to proclaim out there bluntly that this E-type is the best looking car?...Well, I thing it is,... call me nuts. For sure I'm not alone. At least the best looking car that I have ever seen in person, in flesh, no! In steel, rubber, leather, paint and chrome. And I tell you one more think. Never disregard any opportunity to attend any event, don't refuse a little surprise, never underestimate the unknown. I've been deceived. Last Sunday I went to Laragh in county Wicklow to see a classic car meeting hosted by Irish Jaguar Club. It was called "Jaguar Breakfast Run". Like the names says it, it ran early in the morning, like any breakfast...run. Laragh is not quite close to Dublin. OK, it is kinda close, but you still have to drive for some kilometers to get there. One thing changed my mind when I woke up: maybe there's an E-type Jaguar present to this event, who knows? I was thinking I will photograph only XJ's, XKR's, etc. No disrespect what-so-ever for those cars, but they are not really E-Types. And there were... Two of them. A hard top and a soft top. Both in red, with beautiful polished chrome bumpers, spoke wheels and the likes. I had a blast, I had a great time photographing these cars and the rest, cause there were more than just Jags. Two Porsches, two Triumphs and a lot of motorcyclists. Watch the blog, I will post more images.

No comments:

Post a Comment